- Fine Print
- If your tot is mesmerised by heavy machinery, get them started on today’s exciting offer!
- They’re sure to dig these kid-friendly ride-on toys!
- Pay just $35 for a ride-on fork lift
- $35 for a ride-on truck
- $39 for a ride-on bulldozer
- $49 for a ride-on wood picker
- $49 for a ride-on road roller
- Sit and ride - no complicated pedalling involved
- Great outdoor or indoor fun
- Suitable for children approx 1-3 years old (supervision required for kids under 3 years due to small parts)
- Weight limit: 30kg
- All models feature a removable storage container in the seat and some have a squeaky horn
- See more about each option under the Specifications tab and get in quick before the deal is bulldozed!
- *Note: This toy is not electric, no batteries are required. The included instructions may specify that batteries are needed for a musical horn, however this is for a slightly different model (the assembly instructions are still relevant for this model though)
What We Like
Fun reason for your tot to enjoy the outdoors
Perfect pairing for your sandpit!
Your little one can simply push themselves around – no tricky pedals or mechanics involved
The yellow and black designs make the look just like the real thing!
The Fine Print
Please enter delivery details at checkout. Once purchased your goods will be automatically sent to your address in approximately 3 weeks from the end of the promotion, no further action will be required
Please note a postage fee applies per item ($7 Auckland delivery, $12 Nationwide delivery). Valid for delivery within NZ only
Delivery to rural or PO Box addresses is not possible
Members can purchase up to twenty vouchers (gift vouchers aren't available for this offer, but you can purchase multiple vouchers and give the product as a gift)
Your product will be delivered to you by the supplier of the product. The estimated delivery time for this product has been provided by the supplier
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Please ensure you address is correct. Incorrect addresses will incur a re-delivery fee